View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 08:31 AM   #28
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Apparently, Pizza_Cant_Read, when someone disagrees with your stance on the Amazon Forum, you call them trolls and you tell them to go away.

If you want a free and open discussion, then I would suggest you keep it exactly that here: A free and open discussion.

While there are some who agree with your stance, it's important to recognize that some do not agree with you. I'm one of those individuals.

As mentioned by at least one individual here, why not buy a Kobo, since they allow a more open way to fiddle around with your device. (And, if one happens to screw up - as many seem to do - we have all sorts of helpful chaps here who will gladly send you an SD card image.)

Another issue (if that is the correct word to use) is that most of the public who own Kindles seem to be quite happy with them. And, of course, there are some who are not happy.

Personally, I look forward to reading both views here on this thread, as ideas are tossed back and forth.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote