View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 11:07 AM   #7
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Sorry Tscherno...I went through too much to get that device...and I think that'll be the reply you'll get from the other lucky few as well.
I'd advise calling iRex and asking them in person. They do answer the phone and talk to people, even non-b2b partners...so maybe you can make your point there and get your email address registered for an invite.

It's worth a try I guess...
Or you could wait until we german invite-holders get our devices and then maybe somebody is so disappointed that they'll sell their device...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote