View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 AM   #5
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I recently bought the 6" EcoReader and the 5" V5 from DADirect in Melbourne. I use them for reading novels.

I got both because the EcoReader is made specially for Australia while the V5 is generic but newer in design.

I love the 5" best. It seems faster, it's easier to carry around and it has an extra flick lever to change pages which is much easier to use than the usual buttons.

If had to have only one of them I'd choose the V5.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote