View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 05:51 PM   #2280
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I had another cross country driving trip, so I listened to book 3 in David Baldacci's Will Robie series. I had accidentally started the series with book 4 (it was on sale, or some such). So when I finished book 3 and had more driving time left, I re listened to book 4, now that it was in-order. And finished listening while running errands on a day off at the end of the trip.

I enjoy this series! It's intense enough to completely obliterate the time effects of driving 6-7 hour days. I don't start the book until I'm out of the Chicago surround loop -- but on the return trip, I am already "in the driving groove" so I listen straight up to my garage door.

All of these Baldacci books (1-4, plus 5 which I haven't read, plus some other protagonists that I'll read next) were gotten on Audible.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote