View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 07:28 PM   #2276
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Latest books listened to:

Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott, narrated by Chloe Cannon
A winner from a favorite author. Here, two women scientists who were friends/competitors in high school until a secret blew them apart are reunited as competitors in a research lab.

Eagle & Crane by Suzanne Rindell, narrated by Elizabeth Romanski
Wonderful book about a pair of young men--one of them a Japanese American who is later sent to an internment camp--who join a flying circus in the days before World War II. I loved everything about this book.

Social Creature by Tara Isabella Burton, narrated by Saskia Maarleveld
A dud. A woman with a boring life gloms onto another who's rich and privileged and pretentious. Why the boring woman wants that phony life is a mystery to me, as all it seems to involve is getting drunk and high and going to decadent parties with silly people.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote