View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 08:37 PM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Can anyone help me with the following:

Can I change the status from No & Yes to Incomplete & Complete when I save to Disk?
Not without editing the calibre code and then it would change it for all Yes/No columns.

You can probably achieve what you want by creating a column of type "Text, but with a fixed set of permitted values". Then adding an icon rule to put a tick or cross or other appropriate icon next to the value. With that, when you do a save-to-disk, the correct value should be saved, or available for a template.
Quote:
and is it possible to add favorite authors in a folder on its own?
If this is for within calibre, the Reading List plugin is the only thing I can think of. Create a list with a search that finds your favourite authors. Or tag them as such and search for the tag.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote