View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 02:21 PM   #53
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
How about Strip! Strip! Away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Import them to Amazon Music:
I was surprised to see Amazon would search my iTunes library and match any songs with their own, but I'm on board now with the $24+ annual fee thing. So far I've imported most of the artists whose name begins with "A". The only exceptions are the few I didn't want to hear in rotation and three I couldn't convert because the files were protected against user ownership of purchases they made with their own hard-earned money (I've never tried stripping DRM from audio files). I'm not importing audiobooks, podcasts, college lectures, or other spoken language audio.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote