View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:47 AM   #12
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
This plugin explicitly only supports the Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, and Kobo Mini. I don't have an Aura to test with so any updates to my plugin will have to be done by someone else with an Aura, or someone will have to send me an Aura.

EDIT: And by "explicitly only supports", I mean that this plugin will completely fail to recognize any other devices. Once the mainline Kobo driver includes Aura support, you will have to use the mainline driver and not my plugin to use calibre to send books over.

Last edited by jgoguen; 04-22-2013 at 08:51 AM.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote