View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
I use Calibre to do this. I set up Calibre to transfer the ebook in the following format:
author-#-title.extension

The file name looks like this:
Biggers-2-Chinese Parrot, The.epub
Biggers-5-Charlie Chan Carries On.epub

If you are not familiar with Calibre, there is an active forum here on mobileread, complete with an online manual.

Regards - John

BTW, I found all six of the Earl Derr Biggers Charlie Chan books as text files and used Sigil to convert them to epub. If anybody would like to read them I can post them some where (1.35m zip file).

Last edited by Jabby; 08-15-2011 at 03:28 PM.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote