View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #40
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
I have been using Aldiko on my Pandigital Novel for a few weeks. I love it for its customization options but have several questions for anyone more familiar with it than me.
  1. Every time I open the app it takes me to page one of the book I was reading. Shouldn't it remember what page I was on at the end of my last reading session?
  2. The "go to" option doesn't allow you to input a page number. There is just a slider. I love that (sarcasm). Let's see, I was about 2/3 thru this book. Maybe, if I'm extremely lucky, I can get to within 60-70 pages of the spot I was at.

The OEM Pandigital reader (whatever it is) uses page numbers, remembers which page I was on, and the "go to" function allows me to input an actual page number. But it has less customization than Aldiko.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote