View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 08:39 AM   #96
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz
There's no software for it on Linux
I had noticed that the Breeno software was on the Wine apps list, and I had been assuming it would also work for my 1150-- not so? Does the eBW Librarian sw not run under Wine? Or is there a better native Linux solution that only works with the 1100? I'm looking at changing the system I currently use to store my eBw library to Ubuntu, so I need to decide if it will have to be a dual boot system or what. Thanks --
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote