View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #17
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by roycymru View Post
Can someone please explain to me why anyone would want to put any more than a few books on any e-book reader at a time. Aren't you just better off using something like calibre to manage your books and just putting them on as and when you require. Even going away oh holiday for a couple of weeks I can't see the point of having more than 10, maximum. How many books can anyone read at one time?
Its not the number of books that I can read while on holiday that is important, it is the number that I can choose from when on holiday. If I only take 10 books, I can guarantee the book I want to read will be one of the ones I left at home. Even if I have 500 unread books and take 499 of them, chances are the one I left behind will be the one I want to read. The only solution is to take every book I own with me.

Last edited by GeoffR; 05-21-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: spelling
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote