View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #40
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Egads. (more in shipping than in buying).
Good movie, too.
I prefer his FLINT movies, though.

I think DVD buying volume will resume but only when prices finish re-setting themselves. And that hasn't happened yet. When it does, $3 for a vintage movie DVD will be the norm, I think. (It helps that DVD material costs are closer to $0.50 than $50. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
fjt, both Flint movies packagd together are currently available for $10.01 plus $2.98 shipping. I enjoyed them both in the theatre way back when.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Flint...SIN=B000HT3PF6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Thanks for the tip.
The box art is really cool.
fjt, I have an update for you! Last month I bought both Flint movies at Big Lots for three dollars each!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote