View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:19 AM   #94
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I was created as a sleeper-agent and placed on this planet by my programmers to read anything and everything available—to glean everything I could about your culture through its literature. I've done my best, and now I've been recently "awakened." I would be lying if I said I'm not at all concerned with the pending data dump. I think I will miss Encyclopedia Brown the most.
Those of us in the know, know that your programming has been corrupted so badly as to be unfixable because you read 50 Shade of Grey. Everything you've learned through our books is lost to you except what is in that horrible horrible book. In fact, now that's all you know. So we have nothing to worry about because your mission failed due to one truly awful book that you had the misfortune to read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote