View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:57 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Sorry, but I am having trouble working out exactly what it broken.

First, could you give a small example of what is going wrong? I have tried to decipher your photos etc but am not sure I see it. What I think you are saying is that the Nook is displaying something different from the filenames produced by save-to-disk, and that the filenames are correct.

Second, you mention plugboards but show filenames. Plugboards do not affect filenames in save-to-disk or send-to-device. They affect metadata inside the book. So:
1) What is the template used for file names in save-to-disk?
2) What is the template used for file names in send-to-device?
3) What plugboards have you defined?

I think that the Nook gets its information from the metadata inside the book, e.g. the info set by a plugboard. My guess is that some template in a plugboard differs from the save-to-disk file name template that is working. Also, if the nook gets metadata from the book then you might need to delete the books from the nook before resending them. I don't know what causes the nook to re-read the metadata from the book.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote