View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Seems like people like it quite a lot, with the caveat of the screen. Probably worth it to wait and hope for a 2x retina screen in 2013. Interestingly, because they're driving that lower-resolution screen, the iPad mini internals have benchmarks equal or superior to the iPad 3. That bodes well for OS updates. Battery life is also exceptional: a full 3 hours more than the best 7" tablet competitor.

You believe that American technology blogs are engaged in a conspiracy to protect Apple's bottom line by falsely giving its products positive reviews?
I believe that all professional blogs (run by publishing companies) engage in a bit of positive spin on their reviews... for a variety of reasons. That is why I dismiss most of those reviews and look to sites like this for the real scoop (and why I ignore anyone who simply parrots what they read on those blogs)
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote