Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:22 AM   #65
Hui Neng
Ebookreader
Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Nook Simple Touch - Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Booxtor,
is Android going to be ported to M92? And if so, how far is the release (I know things might be delayed and often are, I would like to know expected timeframe, not the exact date)? Weeks, months, this year, next year... If it is not secret.

If M92 is going Android, I understand that programmers now focuse more on porting Android than on improving the firmware (But to be honest there are improvements in the firmware anyway).

Wasn't there a pretty heated discussion some time ago that this was impossible and not desirable anyway?
Hui Neng is offline   Reply With Quote