View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I would say that if your Mom isn't tech savvy, stay away from the Fire. I've seen too many confused posts about people having problems figuring things out, and some bugs, too. Also, you can't buy apps in the Phillipines, so you would only be able to use the Kindle app, and not much of anything else.

I'd go with an e-ink Kindle, either the Touch or the Keyboard.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote