View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Hmm... does this mean "outside of the realm of romance/erotica books?"

Sorting out the difference between "a book with strong romantic/erotic elements" and "genre romance/erotica" can be problematic, too, but I'd have an easier time with the question if I knew whether or not genre-specific books were really part of it. I have favorite romance & erotica authors; I'd have to really think about authors who aren't specifically considered part of the genre.

Anything in the realm of erotica, where it is genre specific or not, I would imagine.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote