View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #14
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I certainly wouldn't put anything secure there (anything that I wouldn't want to see on the front page of the New York Times doesn't go online, period) but it does look useful for storing things like my books-wanted list so I can access it from my netbook, random other people's computers, etc., in the event that I don't have my ebook reader with me.

As for the MP3s ... can you download them to your computer normally after storing them online? I like the idea of online storage (I buy a fair number of songs from Amazon) but I wouldn't want something I couldn't play on my car stereo.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote