View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 07:52 AM   #22
katzki
Zealot
katzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
You are guys are ......very smart.
I would never dare to go back and demand my money back for whatever I paid. Just tough luck. In another month there might be a Christmas promotion 25% off.
IMO, it is the price early adopters or impatient customers pay. That's life.
I understand and accept some cost as an early adopter (or pre-orderer). However, it is less than a month from its launch. I thought it was not an etiquette to have such promotions in that short periods. (Also, they have to expect people who returns their products to enjoy such promotions. That's what rational people do.)

Another mistake they made is their discrimination even in treating their own sonystyle customers. Someone got $50 gift card back after a claim, but someone like me could not get such benefit even though I claimed several times to the customer center. The game has changed as they treated their own customers differently. That's why I say they lost consistency.

IMO, Feeling unfairness is natural in this case. I'm sure that Amazon would treat this problem differently, at least fairly to their own customers...

Last edited by katzki; 10-20-2010 at 08:38 AM.
katzki is offline   Reply With Quote