View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #8
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
And ultimately the decision to adopt it lies with the Price-Fix Five.
I'm not blaming Apple (I'm not looking to get kneecapped) merely pointing out where/why the article likely got the idea.

The ultimate responsability, of course, lies with the idiots who think anything good is going to come out of this scheme. Whoever cooked it up, *they* were the ones that signed up for it and they're the ones who'll have to deal with the consequences.

I just hope the whole thing keeps on mushrooming and they keep on losing share for at least a few more years. We could do with a few less publishing oligarchs and more small- and mid-sized publishers.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote