View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 09:23 PM   #51
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I was checking my OverDrive libraries for this and one has it. In Spanish! Surely that would count for a twofer? Not for me, alas. Minor rant: The book cover had the author's name and Kitchen. But when I tried to check it out, I got a warning telling me the book was in Spanish and asking if I still wanted it, which was helpful. But why isn't it called La Cocina?
I can go one better! My library has several Yoshimoto titles - translated into Chinese! (We have a growing population of Chinese immigrants in this part of Melbourne.)
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote