Thread: Firmware 3.12.0
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #58
itsmir
Enthusiast
itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Thanks David for all your efforts.

Removing all the annotations worked and I can now successfully read the Calibre side loaded epub on my Glo again.

Just removing the highlighting on the Glo didn't work, I had to 'remove all', that is the dog ear bookmarks and the highlighting.

So - that definitely narrows it to an Annotation problem, eh!
Just upgraded (via KoboUtilities in Calibre) and had exactly the same issue. However I had also reconverted the offending epub and re-uploaded and so I assumed the annotations I had made no longer sync'd with the new epub version. Removed all annotations and all was good.
itsmir is offline   Reply With Quote