View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #784
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs down

No, Wulf. I grew up under the Communist totalitarian regime, and I can recognize censorship when I see it. If Apple intends to employ Joe Stalin's methods in their App Store, that's their right, but then I'm not interested in contributing reviews to their App Store.

As I have just said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Looking for potential rejection reasons, they could perhaps be that I clearly said Marvin was now better than Stanza, iBooks and Kindle. If that is forbidden to say, sorry -- I don't buy that! It's an essential part of any review, to compare a reviewed product with its direct competitors. Only then can a review become truly useful for the reader of a review.
And again, Wulf: I might perhaps be willing to comply with their guidelines (whatever they are), if Apple at least had the common decency to let me know what is wrong with the review -- if indeed there is anything wrong with it. After all, this could be just another among innumerable Apple bugs. (Remember that travesty that is the current implementation of the new definition dictionaries in iOS 6? Once again: an international/multi-lingual feature, and Apple totally messes it up.)

Because Apple doesn't communicate with their customers and isn't interested in getting feedback from their users, I have no one to turn to at Apple. There is no Apple representative who could look at this issue, is there?

So, let's just forget about this and move on. Apple is extremely dumb, but that is nothing new. Fortunately, Apple's iDevices (which are absolutely awesome, hardware-wise) get rescued all the time by third-party app developers like Kris and his Marvin here, which lets us escape the dire, grey world of inept default iOS apps produced by Apple.