View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 07:34 AM   #55
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Very good! I didn't noticed this when I first installed it. I reinstalled it as a service and it is far more convenient.

P.S.: After installation, I opened localhost:9200 on my browser to test if it worked. Surprisingly, it was now asking for username/password. So, I went to %programdata%\Elastic\Elasticsearch\config and edited the elasticsearch.yml file: just changed xpack.security.enabled value to false. After rebooting it worked as expected now.
I just finished installing from the msi and checked the .yml you mentioned. It was already set to false, one less thing to worry about.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote