View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 01:04 PM   #228
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
That statement doesn't make sense. If B&N is supplying ebooks to libraries, the libraries would be paying the "Adobe Tax" not B&N. I will admit that I have never seen a B&N published ebook in a library listing but then I'm in Canada.
BN is paying the adobe tax to enable Nook to read books borrowed from the library. Not that they are supplying the books to the library.
MGlitch is online now   Reply With Quote