View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Working on it as we speak (type)...

Thanks to crich70, I've got a good head start!

LIMITED TIME ONLY: Here's a few (.epub) samplers. Do they look/work OK?
I think they need some work before thinking about publishing them here. The TOC is a bit wierd with inconsistent places to jump. Poetry is poorly formatted. There are missing characters showing up in ADE. However they are good starting points for Sigil I think. Unfortunately it looks like they might need some proofreading but maybe a quick scan will search up some search and replace tricks.

Were they converted from Mobi or LRF?

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 06-14-2011 at 05:01 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote