View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 07:06 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
The only issue I came across was that plural forms don't seem to return any hits ( I tried 'upgrades', 'replacements', 'designers'). I don't know if this is the case for all Dictionaries.
The commercial dictionaries you can buy for the Gen3 (and other Mobi devices) have all the inflected forms of words in them (or at least, the Chambers dictionary, which I bought, does).

I think it's a very worthwhile investment to buy a decent dictionary. It's a one-time payment which will work with all your books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote