View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Marcel View Post
Kindle DX Mobi or else ?
1. If I convert a (text-based) pdf file into a MOBI ore another format supported by Kindle by myself, will it be possible to use the options that are not available for pdf ? I mean especially : changing font size, marking, highlighting etc..

2. Is it possible to convert files into the Amazon format without Amazon, that is to AZW ?
1. Yes. Convert the PDF to HTML, then you can edit it so that it will display text in any of the supported fonts and styles.

2. Yes. Use Calibre, a free program for Win/Mac/Linux. There is an excellent support forum here on mobileread.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote