View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:33 AM   #301
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
this always happens to me, i'm on a roll giving out karma and the system tells me to stop, says i've given out my limit for the day, i miss a bunch of days and it still only lets me give so much a day, could i build up karma, like vacation time and carry so much unused karma over to another day, vacation maxes out at 2 weeks here or 10 days carry over, maybe two days carry over for a max of 30 karmas in a day, or if we reduce the karma given for a post still be able to spread more karma, like if i can give 100 per post and just give 50 per post i could karma 20 posts to get to my full 1000 karma distribution
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
What UncleDuke said.

Or a karma-queuing system so that if you're over your quota, or have already given that person karma, it queues up to be given automatically when you next have karma available.

I strongly suspect the forum software isn't that clever, though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I would love to know who I gave Karma to along with the message I sent them. That way, when they respond to the Karma note, I will know my original message. Unfortunately, my old brain has trouble remembering!
Yes, please. All of these things. Me too. *hand raised* Iʻm a karma spurt giver ()- I go hog wild with karma, then I donʻt give it for a while, and then hog wild again. And then, after a hog wild spree, I might get a mysterious thank you and I wonder what the HECK I wrote on that karma!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote