View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 12:36 PM   #19
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
She is a British author, writing books set in Britain, so it's reasonable to consider the British versions as the original, IMHO .
Not disagreeing.

I was trying to say that if I were to have thought about it more completely, I would have realized the British version was the source for all other versions - thus is probably the one I'd want to read.

Plus, since I've already read the US version on paper, this will mix things up a bit.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote