View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #18
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
I don't have any problems with the Mobi support on the HanLin V3. I realise there's no dictionary lookup from within a book, but that's a feature that I wouldn't use, even if it was available.

This pic is the PRC file of Olympus Prime on a Cybook and HanLin V3, with thanks to the author, Jim Smith.

I prefer full justification, but I believe that's a setting when the file's created. I think the book's perfectly readable on both devices (and its a great book, too!).

Please click 3 separate times to view the pic more clearly.

Wow! Page count in the BeBook!

Bookeen is taking months and months to update the firmware and give page count to the mobireader. What looks amazingly difficult for Bookeen is already done in a rough early version of BeBooks mobireader!
Over is offline   Reply With Quote