View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #108
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
^ That's something I'd like on a reader as well, with the ability to store an unlimited number of library cards and pin numbers on it like you can with the Overdrive app.
I would also really like an eink reader that supports both Kindle formats and ePub and that can open ADE DRMed ePubs on the device itself without the need of a computer. Kind of like the Sony T1&2 can, but with a nicer body, higher screen resolution, lighted screen and lower price tag than the Sonys.

What would also be great is a reader that lets you link various accounts with it, from different countries. Like a kindle that lets me shop in any of the kindle stores at any time.

And I want TTS back.

Sigh, I have a dream....
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote