View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I have an Onyx i62HD (6''), but the firmware is almost the same than the one on the Onyx M92, and I think it is very good for reading pdf. I am reading scientific papers on it and even if the screen is small, the experience is very good. You can highlight text, make annotations... And it has a "paper mode" which makes reading two (or more) column pdfs very convenient. Of course, in a bigger reader the experience should be even better, so take a look to the Onyx M92.
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote