View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
The thing about pirate sites is they seem to get booted off of one spot on the net and then pop back up somewhere else. That genie is well out of the bottle I think. I think most of them would vanish if a) books that everyone wants to read as ebooks but aren't yet available were available and b) if said ebooks were available at a reasonable price. The Legitimate vendors cut their own throats when they charge more than the pbook copy of the same book for an ebook copy. Of course both are very old arguments. I can't help but wonder if when the net was 1st built anyone foresaw the problem that would develop.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote