View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Thanks! I just bought Office Pro 6 for a quarter Google is also going to be discounting 25 collections of movies, books, albums and magazines at special prices to celebrate.

Apple passed this landmark 6 months ago, but it looks like Google is catching up quickly.
I bought the same one. I already had it from the Amazon appstore, but I rather have it from Google, timely updates and no dependency on the Amazon app.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote