View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #270
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Man Eating Duck - off the top of my head I'm not sure if there are any other combinations of options that might conflict with doing that. For instance doing cover updates or something. Or maybe I was protecting myself against some future option which hasn't eventuated.

If we can't think of a flaw then I will make the same change. In which case I would move that "Remove non dc: metadata" option into the last group just below Update Metadata too I think.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote