View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #8
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
LOL! I think that was a joke.
That was my assumption. And yet Kobo is now the #1 brand in Canada in e-readers, so if launch quantities are limited it's possible to have launch day disappointment (which sometimes happens).

Thanks for the advice, everyone! Kobo itself isn't offering pre-orders yet to the best of my knowledge, they're simply directing people to Indigo's website (and Future Shop and Best Buy). If I pre-order online from Indigo, I presume I can do a warranty swap at a local Coles/Smithbooks/Chapters store if there's a problem?
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote