View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #26
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
I'm not sure any eInk reader from any manufacturer is going to survive having a remote dropped on it. I'm not interested in sacrificing any of my Kindles or Sonys to find out, though. Also, I've been using my Nook Glowlight for over a month now with no issues.
My primary concern is that even moderate scratches do not significantly affect the usability of current eReaders and tablets whereas the usability of the GlowTouch is significantly impacted.