View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 01:39 AM   #19
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmd106 View Post
Hi everyone just purchased this device and I am having a hard time trying to upgrade the device. It connects to the Wi-Fi but does not prompt me to upgrade. I have the 1.6 and would like to upgrade to the newest firmware. Can I upgrade using my desktop computer? I do not have Wi-Fi at home. Thanks in advance for any help.
Install the Kobo desktop application on your PC. Then connect the device with the USB cable. Once it is recognised, the application will do a sync that should include the latest formware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote