View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #1
WordsWithDani
EatSunflowerSeedsEveryday
WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hello there! You're looking nice this evening/afternoon/morning

What can I say in an introductory post? Things about me? What would you want to know? I have an awful habit of not washing the coffee cup from yesterday before I put more coffee in it (gross, right?). One of my favorite things to do is shift through thrift stores looking for old records to buy (discovered Dolly Parton that way, she's rad). I paint my nails an awful lot.

Things that might be relevant to this board? I love reading, I love libraries, and I'm always doing it on the go. Oh, also, I've recently published my first novella on the Kindle and maaaaaaaaaaaybe I'm here to promote it a little bit? Maybe. We'll see, eh?
WordsWithDani is offline   Reply With Quote