View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #10
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
I'd be very surprised if they told you anything useful which has not already been said in this thread...
What are my options then? So far all I have been told is how to attempt to arouse it from sleep. But none of these ideas work. It is essentially dead except for the lights that are on below the screen. The charger indicates it has a full charge but I still plugged it in to see if this might help, but no. So it seems Kobo help is my only remaining option.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote