Thread: Image Viewer?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 12:56 AM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticallion View Post
Ahh, this was the thread where Quickpic was mentioned. Thank you for that, Blossom. Was easy to side load the apk too, can't believe it's not featured on Amazon.

Just the fact that the built in Gallery app doesn't animate gifs was a no-go for me. I guess most users are just viewing regular photos but I've downloaded and made tons of gifs over the years dating back to old Jasc animation shop all the way to CS5 now. They work perfectly in Quickpic but show as still images in the default Gallery app.
Unfortunately Vista's Image Previewer has the same problem. I use to make name tag Gifs using PSP7 and JAS 3. Paint Shop Pro 7 will always be the best IMO. I still use it everyday.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote