View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
I think I have good news

Here's the screen photos of Cybook Opus and Amazon Kindle. I converted the epub to mobi via calibre. It works. I didn't add any extra fonts with special characters prior to this, just copied epub to Opus without any fiddling and just changed to mobi for kindle. I hope it helps. I did my homework well when I was out to buy ereaders for my tribal language full of those funny letters. Apologies for not good quality of pictures but in this case it doesn't matter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	77670   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	77671   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3.jpg
Views:	421