View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
Most previews I've seen have had at least a couple of pages or even a whole chapter so far, although I have had a couple that were just chapter titles. If they don't want to give me at least a small sample I am not going to bother buying their book.

To my surprise, I was just looking at the preview for the Michael Connelly Lincoln Lawyer bundle and there was 6 whole chapters there!
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote