View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #77
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
@Pooh - were you the one who actually moved the thread? Because if not, I don't think you're supposed to collect the LOA membership dues. It's in the rulebook. (You could check for yourself, but Shel is still sitting on the nearest copy.)
All right then .... you try to be nice .... you try to be friendly .... you try to welcome new neighbors .... and what do you get?

You want to play by the rules, eh?

You want to throw the rule book at me? With Shel sitting on it?

OK

.... taking the gloves off now ....

Pay up immediately [cash only] or else I'll move your cute little thread to another forum .... WITHOUT leaving a re-direct link!!
Muauauauauauauauauhahahahaha!

And I can keep moving it! I have the power!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote