View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Smile Thinking to buy a 950 tonight...

...but have a few more questions after seeing the Best Buy demo unit.

I'm new to the Sony forum -- please don't kill me with sheep.

1. Fonts. Can you (easily) change the fonts on the device? I would consider "easy" to be dropping new fonts into a folder and then having the option to use them embedded in the GUI somewhere. I'm not wanting to change the CSS on all 350 of my epubs.

Thanks so much to the lovely Sony Mobile Read people in advance for all answers!

Last edited by anamardoll; 06-04-2011 at 09:30 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote