View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #20
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Quote:
Originally Posted by M T McGuire View Post
Thinking of doing the same thing myself, there's nowhere to put the eggboxes though and I live on a busy main road... although we do have a cellar, which deadens a lot of the noise (when the boiler's off). Anyone else living downtown tried the DIY approach or should I just drive to the top of a hill and record it in the car? ;-)

Cheers

MTM
Driving to the top of a hill and recording it in the car might be kind of nice, maybe even add to the atmosphere.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote