View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Just wish to share a freeware developed by a teacher at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand.

We can use this freeware to cut 2-column PDF document and rearrange it to be easily read on small ebook reader. Please try and give feedback direct to the developer. ( somchaip@chula.ac.th )

http://www.cp.eng.chula.ac.th/~somch...2col/index.htm

Though the website is in Thai, I believe you can easily use this software without any laborious instruction. You need Java runtime version 5 up to run this software.
This is just superb!! I've been processing 2 column academic papers using several different tools. Looks like this one is just a perfect 1 click solution. Thanks very much for posting this - heaps of K headed your way I'm sure

Edit: Here's a google translated version of the page if anyone's interested.

Last edited by thrawn_aj; 11-10-2010 at 02:56 PM. Reason: added link to translated page
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote